September 3rd 2020 - Blog
A wet room is a fully waterproofed bathroom with a shower area flush with the rest of the floor. It may have a fixed shower screen, a full shower enclosure or in some cases no shower screen at all.
Installing a wet room should be done by qualified professionals. Not only a gradient needs to be built on the floor to channel the shower water into a drain, but the entire room needs to be tanked (waterproofed).
Why get a wet room?
- It’s more accessible; removing a bath makes wet rooms easier to suit children, older people and those with mobility issues as they’re easily accessible.
- Increase the value of your home; installing a wet room or a second bathroom increases your home’s value. The B4U team can install wet rooms virtually anywhere in your home!
- Maximise space; removing a bath can make your bathroom space more spacious, as wet rooms optimise space.
- Easy to clean; make your cleaning routine more manageable with a wet room. Wet rooms are almost with no bathtub or shower tray to clean.
Rest assured our team of qualified tradesmen will deliver you a wet room of quality, value and style.
Call our sales team nationally on 01 906 5804 to get your free in-house consultation today!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
"Thank you for a great job on 3 bathrooms. John, Declan, Aiden, Seamus & Tryan were a pleasure to have in the house- lovely guys and left the house spotless".
– Aileen McDonnell, Facebook Review
"From the first day in the Tralee showroom where Alan brought myself and my wife through all the materials and options to the last day when they left the house clean, tidy and better than when they found it the experience was absolutely stress free. The team of lads who did the job were good craic too, knew what they were about taking pride in their work and did an exceptional job with the tiling and fitting, our bathrooms now look like something out of a 5-star hotel brochure."
– Denis Smyth, Facebook Review
"From the quality of the workmanship, the quality of the products supplied, the timely fashion in which the work is done, how clean the working environment is afterward. Every single detail is centered around keeping the customer happy. A hand on my heart 10 out of 10 in every way."
– Diarmuid Keane, Facebook Review
"I had to succumb to getting a mobility bathroom I was quite anxious about the whole thing but there was no need to worry about anything from the office staff to the workers so easy to deal with minimal disruption cleanliness at the end of the day was a priority what more could I ask I now have my dream bathroom thank you Bathrooms 4U."
– Linda Godley, Facebook Review
"Thank you to Bathrooms4U and to your Sales Manager Alan Kelly! As a designer, you made my job so much easier on a remodeling project including 5 bathrooms for my client's home. You were professional from start to finish, kept the place spotless and the workmanship was fantastic. Having worked on remodeling projects in the past and trying to deal with three or four different tradesmen was time-consuming and exhausting. Well done and I look forward to working with you again in the future."
– Adrienne White, In Colour – Colour Consultant
Subscribe to our newsletter for up to date information and special offers…